Are you based overseas? A deposit can be made directly into my account from another bank anywhere in the world.
You can do this via internet banking (look for money transfer) or go into your local bank :)
You will need the following information:
- Account name: My Heart Follows Photography Ltd
- Account number 38 9016 0063736 00
- Receiving Bank: Citibank N.A, 23 Customs St, Auckland, New Zealand
- SWIFT code*: CITINZ2X
- Correspondents: Use Citibank NZ correspondents for all currencies
- Other information/reference: Include ‘forward to Kiwibank’
* The SWIFT code belongs to Citibank New Zealand, which accepts payments on behalf of Kiwibank.
You will Also need to provide the following information:
- Your Account number: At the sending bank
- Your full name: No initials – everything needs to be spelled out
- Your full street address: PO Box numbers are not acceptable
My bank needs this information to comply with Anti-Money Laundering legislation, and cannot put the money into my account without it.
Note: Please include a $12NZD bank fee with your deposit.
If there is any problems please let me know.